PRECISION TUNE-UP: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
The average life of an oil or gas furnace/boiler is between 18-22 years and the average life of a heat pump system is between 10-14 years, IF it has been serviced every year.
The key phrase is “IF IT HAS BEEN SERVICED”
- NATE certified service technicians
- If you need Freon every year, the leak must be located and repaired
- An dirty evaporator coil may increase electrical usage by 50% or more
- 100th of an inch of dirt or film on a evaporator coil may reduce its efficiency by 5%
- Problems left unresolved turn in to major repairs
- COMFORT ASSURANCE PROGRAM, members receive a 10% discount on parts/labor and a $10 off on diagnostic fees
- PRECISION TUNE UPS PAY FOR THEMSELVES through higher efficiency, lower energy costs, and less breakdowns
- Always scheduled at your convenience
- 24-hour emergency service
- Our CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS #1